Next week at Strathclyde Business School, we are hosting an Open Day, inviting you to come and visit us at our Glasgow base, and find out more about the programmes we offer at postgraduate level which includes our MBA via full, part-time or by Flexible Learning.
Every aspect of the business school’s postgraduate portfolio will be represented: so whether you are a graduate looking to undertake a one year’s masters degree, a working manager thinking about studying on a part-time basis, or an HR Director considering executive education for your organisation, there will be something of interest to you.
Representatives from each of the business school’s departments will be on hand to chat to you about their particular programmes. In addition, a series of mini lectures will run throughout the day allowing you to find out more about the standing of the school, or hear more about a specific subject area.
To attend, we ask that you take a moment to register online here and also highlight your own particular area of interest, from the list.
We look forward to welcoming you to Strathclyde Business School on Wednesday 13th March. However, if you are unable to make this date, we regularly attend recruitment events around the world (see Events), or feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a personal appointment to discuss the MBA in more detail.
|1:30pm||Accounting and Finance||Lecture theatre 1, level 3|
|2pm||Marketing||Lecture theatre 1, level 3|
|2:30pm||Management||Lecture theatre 1, level 3|
|3pm||Economics||Lecture theatre 1, level 3|
|3:30pm||Management Sc ience||Lecture theatre 1, level 3|
|4pm||Human Resource Management||Lecture theatre 1, level 3|
|4:30pm||MBA – all Study Routes||Lecture theatre 1, level 3|
List of programmes:
- Executive education – tailor-made programmes for industry
- Executive Masters in Hospitality and Tourism Management – part time
- Knowledge Exchange – partnership working with industry
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – full time, part time (evening study) or flexible learning (off campus)
- MSc Applied Economics – full time or part time
- MSc Business & Management (MBM) – full time
- MSc Business Analysis & Consulting – full time, part time and distance learning
- MSc European Finance Management (Skema)
- MSc Finance – full time
- MSc Global Energy Management (GEM) – full time
- MSc Human Resource Management – full time or part time
- MSc International Accounting & Finance – full time
- MSc International Banking & Finance – full time
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management – full time
- MSc International Human Resource Management – full time
- MSc International Management – full-time
- MSc International Marketing – full time
- MSc Investment and Finance – full time
- MSc Management of Information Technology Systems – full time
- MSc Marketing – full time
- MSc Operational Research – full time, part time and distance learning
- MSc Quantitive Finance
- PG Certificate in Equality in Pay and Reward – part time